Monday, May 12, 2008

What the &%*@!!!!!



It's strange how situations work out... A lot of catching up to do.. So, I'm not moving out. Which actually is a really big bummer for one reason only and that is this blog. I was looking forward to blogging my way through having to live with my mom. Well, sorry mom, not having to live with her, but just the whole experience. But, I decided that I will continue this blog regardless. Only, I will just inform my readers what is going on in my life with him, which by the way his name is Jason Dean. I will probably refer to him as Dean in this blog. (I know, I hate calling significant others by their last name, it's so high school jockish of me, but it's more like a first name anyway, plus that is how I was introduced to him in the first place and I can't seem to call him anything other than that.) Anyway, we had a long chat one night and seemed to work out our differences and all that jazz. In the end, this whole situation has really opened both of ours eyes and we definitely have a better understanding of each other. I happened to realize that no one on the face of this earth will ever love me the way that he does and no one will ever treat me with such respect and kindness. He has supported me with every single decision I have ever made, even the stupid ones which put me in this situation to begin with. I truly do love him with all of my heart and that is that.


So a little recap of the week.. The gynie went just fine. Nothing that is that mentionable... You all know how it goes. Friday, was my friend Chelsey's graduation. It was long and boring what can I say. We got there late and had horrible seats so all you could see was a blur of blueish/purple gowns and horrible lighting. We had a little party for her at our house afterwards for a couple of her closest friends. It was pretty fun. She always talks about her other girlfriends and none of us has actually ever met each other, so it was fun to meet everybody and finally get to find out that she actually did have other friends and she wasn't making it up this whole time. Haha. It's pretty funny that we all have different lifestyles and personalities yet we're all friends with her. That shindig ended up going until about 4am so, Saturday was a lazy bum day. I didn't do much. Chelsey and I went to the mall so she could return bad graduation gifts. haha. Dean and I went to Buca di Beppo that night and ate ourselves silly which is a common occurrence with us, especially because they have family style dishes and it was just the two of us. Blah. I just threw up in my mouth a little just thinking about it. But it was good. Sunday, of course was Mother's Day and an interesting one at that. Well, we arrived at my moms somewhat early and ordered lunch from Red Robin. Bruce (my mom's boyfriend) went to go leave to pick up the food and shortly came back in the door. He had locked his keys in his car while it was running. So I said that he can take my car to get the food. So, we got our food and ate it and watched I am Legend, which was alright. So it was all fun and relaxing as Bruce told us about his gout and we left to go home and I noticed a scrape on the side of my car. Dean and I joked around and said that Bruce probably hit something, but thinking that it happened in a parking lot or something. Well, later that night my mom calls and told me that Bruce had been stewing all day and felt terrible that he backed into my car! I said oh it's no worries and we could probably buff out the scrape. Well, later that evening we got back from grocery shopping, and I was inside putting groceries away and Dean was outside doing something. He comes walking in and he told me that I should come see something and told me that I might want to put the pop tarts down. I walked outside and noticed a huge dent in the side of my door. So it was quite an interesting Mother's day and very eventful. I'm not mad at Bruce but just a little upset that he didn't tell me right away. Oh well, though, what do ya do? I don't really care that much.
So, skydiving didn't happen. I'm a little saddened but I'm sure the opportunity will come up again. I decided that I should save my pennies for more useful things like plane tickets and such. I'm so exciting! I'm going to go home to MN in June for my little nephew's 1st Birthday! I can't wait! Plus I didn't get my stimulus check like I anticipated... Boo.
Until we meet again...


1 comment:

Bridget said...

cute picture! yes, you better run and buy your airplane ticket right now!!! get crackin!