Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Boredom at the Workplace

I have yet again been slacking on this whole blogging thing. But I've come to a decision that I'm not that exiting of a person. I don't have kids to take care of...Well expect for Petey...But he doesn't count. All you have to do is give him a dryer sheet and he'll be entertained for hours. I don't really do anything besides sit around the house all the time. It's getting too damn hot here already. And I don't like it. The high is like 105 today. Boo for that. But apparently it is supposed to cool down by the end of the week. The only exciting thing that has happened is that I pretty much spent the whole weekend at Ikea. Man, you gotta love that store... You should see our house. It looks like it could be an ad right out of the damn catalog. It's pretty much insane. But it's coming together quite nice. It's finally starting to feel homey. It was a little empty for a while. We have been there for a year already! I can't believe that.


Today, in all of my gloriousness, have decorated my cubicle at work. I think that it turned out nicely. Besides the fact that all of the pictures were printed on our work printer and are all black in white, it looks good!
Lots of pictures of the cutest nephew that ever did live. I am also impressed with the quality of my cell phone picture taking abilities. You can actually see what the pictures are of. Along with my Certificate of Continuing Education of Advanced Microsoft Excel. Can't forget to mention that. haha.
I really will try to blog more frequently and take more pictures. Take care.

2 comments:

Bridget said...

woot-woot

Bridget said...

I am tagging you! Check out my blog for more info! Thank you!