Monday, September 1, 2008

Payson Trip

This has been quite the eventful weekend. Trips to northern and southern Arizona. So fun! Today we went up to Payson to a place call Horton Springs Hiking Trail in the Tonto National Forest.




The weather was so beautiful and such a nice change from the hot and stinky valley. The hike, I believe, was about 3 miles long. Dean and I went along with our friends, Jerod, Aimee and Brice. I was able to get some really sweet, awesome, rockin shots while on our little nature hike.




I also got to experiment with slow shutter speeds and running water, which I really haven't gotten to take very good ones in the right kind of settings until today! I am really pleased with the outcome considering I didn't even have a tripod with me!


It was a lot of fun and super nice to get out and walk in nature. Haha. A lot better than being stuck in an office all day long that's for dang sure!

Here's one of me! Can you spot a dog named Hooch in the second one below? Haha.


So that's that! Sorry for the picture overload. I think I really like taking nature pictures because Green is my favorite color! Yay! Haha. One last one picture. I promise. This last one is of this topless cabaret, called Pete's Topless Adult Cabaret, that we always drive by when we are in Payson. Is there something a little odd about their sign? Um. You be the judge. HAHA!

5 comments:

Bridget said...

Absolutly beautiful pictures sister. What fun, you did really well with the slow shutter, especially with no tripod! You rock! We all know where you get your creativity right? Just Kidding!

Anonymous said...

Nice picks "Ka"! I love the slow shutter speed ones ! Nature at its finest...........MCP

Anonymous said...

I am alittle confused about the bull above the caberet sign............seems to be a cheap place that probably caters to old bulls and an old lady dancing place!.......McP......of course!

kittybbanter said...

I love Payson area, we should be there now celebrating your BIRTHDAY!! Happy Birthday daughter! Your going up again next wknd? Have a nice time tonight.

Anonymous said...

You're wearing capris??!!!!!!!

In January?? Lucky duck you!